Indigo Hare Booking Terms and Conditions
Indigo Hare is the trading name of Caroline Healy
c/o Donna Summers, Berkeley Hall, Vallis House, 57 Vallis Road, Frome, BA11 3EG.
These terms apply to any contract made between Indigo Hare and you for the provision of the Services to you. You will be asked to expressly agree to these online booking terms during the payment process on our website. You should print a copy of these terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
In these online booking terms, “we” means Indigo Hare (and “us” and “our” will be construed accordingly); and “you” means our customer or potential customer under these online booking terms (and “your” will be construed accordingly).
The “Services” means the provision by us to you of interview skills training as described in Section 4 below.
3: Booking process
No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below.
In order to enter into a contract (referred to in these terms as the “Contract”) to receive the Services you will need to take the following steps:
- To make a booking, please contact Indigo Hare at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07794 902307.
- Receive e-mail confirmation from Indigo Hare that the date or dates you would like to book are available.
- Send Indigo Hare a copy of your CV and other information required (such as jobs you are interested in applying to ? where possible you should include the job description and person specification, along with the shortlisted application form if applicable).
- Once you have agreed an interview date, you must confirm that you have read these online booking terms and the cancellation policy and confirm your consent to these online booking terms and the cancellation policy.
- Go to the payment section of www.indigohare.co.uk
- You will be transferred to the PayPal website, and PayPal will handle your payment.
- We will send you payment confirmation and acceptance of your booking (at which point your booking will become a binding Contract). If we are unable to accept your booking, we will confirm by email that we are unable to do so and a full refund will be made as soon as possible.
- If you are a new customer, you must complete in full a customer registration form.
We may update the version of these online booking terms on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible.
The only language in which we provide these online booking terms is English.
Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors by looking at the price for the Services before you make a payment.
4: Interview Skills Training
Our interview skills training will be provided in accordance with the following:
- A one-to-one mock interview with verbal feedback, advice on what your interviewer may be looking for at first interview and help with an action plan. The mock interview (including its length) and advice will be based on the information that you provide us with and it is your responsibility to ensure that it is accurate, full and complete. Any subsequent interviews you have will be your responsibility. Our role is to enhance your chances at interview, but we will not have any influence over and cannot guarantee the success of the recruitment procedure or outcome.
- The service is only available to customers who are over the age of 18.
- If the mock interview or mock interviews are to take place in person, you are responsible for meeting travel costs to the destination we agree with you. If they are to take place on the telephone, you are responsible for making and paying for the costs of the telephone call to either a landline number or mobile phone number as requested. If the interview will take place over Skype (or similar technology), you must ensure you meet the minimum specification for Skype. You must provide your Skype name as part of the customer registration process.
- You have the option of either having a Skype video call (webcam + built in microphone and speakers or headset with microphone) or Skype to Skype Calls (built in microphone and speakers or headset with microphone).
- You must make sure you are available at the agreed time for the mock interview. No extra time will be added to the interview if you are late commencing the session.
- You must have a valid e-mail address for communication purposes.
- For a Skype interview, we will contact you via Skype at the date and time of the appointment booking. You must accept the invitation by us for the session to commence.
- CVs must be sent to Indigo Hare no less than 14 days before the interview date.
5: Price and payment
Prices for the Services will be confirmed to you by e-mail before you make your payment. Prices do not include travel costs and other expenses outlined in Section (4), which are for your account.
Payment must be made in full once you have booked your interview time with Indigo Hare. A binding Contract will not come into force between you and us until we have received payment in cleared funds and confirmed acceptance of your booking in accordance with paragraph the steps outlined in Section (3). The prices on the website include all value added taxes (where applicable).
Payment must be made by Paypal either by using a Paypal account unless agreed otherwise with Indigo Hare.
Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect Contracts which have come into force.
If any additional services are required (over and above the Services set out in Section (4), we may agreed to provide such services at a further price agreed with you. These terms will apply in full to any additional services agreed.
We warrant that the Services provided under these online booking terms will be provided with reasonable skill and care.
You warrant and represent to us that:
- you are over 18 and legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these online booking terms and enter into the Contract;
- the information provided in or in connection with your booking request is accurate and complete;
- you are entering into the Contract under these online booking terms as a consumer, and not in the course of a business;
- you will be able to attend the booked appointment at the time and in using the communication method advertised (in person, on the telephone or Skype).
Where we have a valid reason to do so (due to ill health or other unforeseen circumstances), we may contact you to change booked appointment dates and communication methods. If you are unable to meet the new arrangements, we will provide you with a full refund as soon as possible and will have no further liability to you.
Customers may reschedule their booked appointment dates provided that this is done no less than 21 days before the date for the original booked appointment.
In order to reschedule the booked appointment, you must inform us by writing to the e-mail address set out in Section 14 of these terms and conditions. Your request for rescheduling must be actually received by us no less than 3 weeks before the date for the original booked appointment. Your new appointment will be confirmed by e-mail. Although we will try and accommodate your request wherever possible, we are not obliged to reschedule booked appointment dates with you once the contract is in force. If we cannot meet your request for a rescheduled date, we will provide you with a full refund, provided you have requested the rescheduled appointment no less than 21 days before the date for the original booked appointment.
8: “Cooling off” period
You have the legal right to cancel the contract within 7 working days following the date of the email we send you in accordance with Section 3(vii) of these terms, providing that the booked appointment has not actually commenced during that period. In order to cancel a contract on this basis, you must inform us by sending an email to the e-mail address set out in Section 14 of these online booking terms. Working days means that Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are not included in this period. If you send us cancellation by email, your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us your email.
You will receive a full refund of the payment you made for the Services. We will process the refund as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation.
9: Your rights of cancellation
Other than as set out in Section (8), if you wish to cancel the contract at any time, you may do so by sending an email to the email address set out in Section 14 of these terms. We shall not be obliged to refund your payment unless we receive notice of cancellation no less than 21 days before the date of the booked appointment.
10: Statutory rights
Any statutory rights which you have as a consumer, which cannot be excluded or limited, will not be affected by the online booking terms.
11: Limitations and exclusions of liability
If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach or our negligence up to the amount you paid for the Services. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach of it they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the contract.
We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
12: Events outside of our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of our obligations under the Contract that is caused by an act or event outside of our reasonable control, including without limitation, strikes, lock-out or other industrial action, civil commotion, riot, terrorist attack, war, natural disaster, explosion or failure or public or private telecommunications works or impossibility of public or private transport.
13: General terms
Contracts made under these online booking terms may only be varied by agreement in writing between us and you. Writing may include email communication.
If any provision of these online booking terms is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect, and such invalid or unenforceable provisions or portion will be deemed omitted.
No waiver of any provision of these online booking terms or the Contract, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, will be deemed to be, or be construed as, a further or continuing waiver of that provision or any other provision of these online booking terms or the Contract.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under the Contract made between you and us to another organisation but this will not affect your rights and obligations under these terms. We will notify you in writing if this happens. You may not transfer your rights and obligations under these terms to another person.
The Contract is between you and us and no other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
These online booking terms and our confirmation email (Section 3 vii) contain the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the provision of the Services, and supersede all previous agreements and understandings between you and us in relation to the Services. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by us, which is not set out in these terms or any document expressly referred to in them.
These online booking terms and the Contract made between you and us will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in relation to them.
14: About us
Our full name is Indigo Hare
Our email address is email@example.com
Indigo Hare (“We” or “Us”) want to respect your privacy. This policy aims to tell you how We collect, what happens to, and how We use personal data about you. We encourage you to regularly check this policy as any amendments will be posted here. The amendments will take effect when they are posted.
If you have any questions once you have read the policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will treat all information that you give us in a confidential manner, unless you give us express permission to do otherwise. For instance, we may ask for feedback to be used on our website, with your permission only.
The data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 is Caroline Healy, c/o Donna Summers, Berkeley Hall, Vallis House, 57 Vallis Road, Frome, BA11 3EG. Email: email@example.com.
If you provide Us with any information through this website including when you complete forms, login to secure areas or register with Us then We will keep a record of this information.
We will also collect, for website traffic analysis purposes, details of your visit to the site. This will include collecting data about the computer that you have accessed the website from, including the IP address, operating system and browser type of your computer.
Cookie files may also be stored on your computer. This will help Us to improve our website and also allow Us to estimate audience usage, speed up your searches, recognise you when you return to the website and to store information about your preferences.
If you would rather cookies were not stored on your computer then you can refuse to accept cookies in your browser settings, but this may mean that you cannot access the entire site.
Please remember that sending information over the internet is not 100% secure, and whilst We store your information within the United Kingdom and make efforts to protect its security, we cannot protect it en route to us.
The information We hold about you may be used in the following ways:
- to provide information to you about our products and services that you may have requested, or information that We feel may be of interest to you (and where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes);
- to notify you of changes to our service;
- to allow you to participate in the interactive features of our service, where you choose to do; and to ensure that our website is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- If you do not wish Us to contact you (other than in response to your initial enquiry), then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with this request. If you subsequently wish to be removed from our mailing list, please email@example.com.
We will not disclose your data to other companies.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, unless We are under a duty to disclose your information, if We need to enforce any of our website usage terms, to protect the rights of Indigo Hare, or if substantially all of the assets of Indigo Hare are sold.
If you would like to see a copy of the information that we hold about you, please send ?10 to cover our administration costs to Caroline Healy, c/o Donna Summers, Berkeley Hall, Vallis House, 57 Vallis Road, Frome, BA11 3EG. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org